Wednesday 27 May 2015

5 things that make me happy

There are many things in life which make me happy so I thought I'd share with you my 5 favourite things that make me happy I guess :)


So the first thing that makes me happy is my family and pets. I would share a picture with you but my family is something I wish to keep very personal and private as a) they don't wish to be on the Internet, and b) for certain reasons (which I won't go into) I'm not allowed to so sorry about that :/ anyways my family make me happy because, even though we argue and snap, I know they're always there for me. When I'm down, I can speak to them and they can reassure me. I can always count on them for a good laugh. Especially my mum, who comes out with the randomest (is that a word?) of things haha. As for the family that I don't live with (i.e. my grandparents, aunties, uncles, etc) I can always count on them to spoil me and treat me like I spend every day with them. They may be a long way away in some cases but that doesn't stop me loving them like I do :) I love my pets very much and I dread to think what I'd do without them. My dog is my best friend (sounds cheesy, I know) but I love her to pieces. She always cheers me up, she knows when I'm upset and comes and sits with me for a while and she's just a great laugh. I love her lots :)


The 2nd thing that makes me happy is my friends. Both in real life and Internet friends :) I have many in real life friends, of which I am very grateful for. I wouldn't say (other than one who is an internet friend, but lives in the same town as me) I have a BEST in real life friend as I prefer to have a large number of friends than to have just one best friend. I am, of course, closer to some of those friends than others but I know I can talk to them about pretty much everything. When it comes to Internet friends, I have many, many friends, however I would only class a few as best friends. I've written a post on Internet friends, if you'd like to read it click here. I'm very grateful for all of my friends, both on and offline! I love you all lots <3

The next thing that makes me happy is social media, I know that sounds weird but here me out. By social media, I mean the likes of Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc as I've made so many friends, mutuals and best friends through them and I'm so grateful for them all :) I enjoy Instagram a lost as I get to share my passion of photography with a large number of people (my Instagram is @itsfloralstars if you wish to follow me). Tweeting is a big part of my life as I find it's an easier way of communicating with people who watch my videos/read my blog etc but also to share my opinions on things, tweet my favourite youtubers and also make new friends. And finally YouTube, which of course, is a huge part of my life, both as a fan and a creator. As you may know, I make videos myself which I thoroughly enjoy. Being part of the YouTube community has raised lots of amazing opportunities and I really love it. Of course I have my ups and downs like any other youtuber, but to succeed, you just fail. Yes at the time, it's hard to come to terms with it but in the long run, you'll be happy that happened as it's made you a stronger, better person!

The 4th thing that makes me happy is sport. I mainly mean hockey as it is the sport I enjoy most but when I really think about it, I really do enjoy sports (not running though). Netball this season just gone was actually really good and I really enjoyed it and so far tennis has been quite fun. I used to play rounders which I loved but we don't play it at my school :( sports like swimming and dance used to be a huge part of my life but I sadly gave it up due to finding it boring. I love swimming so much and whenever the opportunity comes up to swim, I'll take it. I still dance, just not to set routines like I used to, it's more sort of just bopping along to songs as and when they play haha.

The final thing that makes me happy is photography. I love taking photos. I'm always whipping my phone out and taking a new photo. Whether it be of beach huts or hot chocolate, I will always be taking photos haha. I think as the quality of the camera on my phone has increased, so has my love for photography. I'm constantly looking at photography accounts, and cameras which I would like etc and I hope that one day I can take my photography further and maybe do wedding photography as well :)

Sorry for really long post, I was on a bit of a word splurge I guess haha but I hope you enjoyed this :) let me know what other posts you'd like to see, byeeee xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the bit about your family x

    ReplyDelete