Hello everyone! I've decided to do a 2016 goals post for you as I didn't feel like filming a video on it, however I still wished to share them with you!
1. Lose weight - I say this every year but this year I am determined as it is my final year where I can attend county hockey trials and I really want to get in this year. Also I need to get my fitness up hugely for that so...
2. Get into the U17 county hockey squad - this relates to my 1st goal in that I need to lose weight to get my fitness up to (hopefully) get into county.
3. Pass my GCSE's - by this I mean with all A's and A*'s as I know I am capable of doing so, I just need to put my mind to it and focus.
4. Spend more time with friends and family - this might sound stupid but during the holidays I don't tend to see my friends and by the time it's over, I always feel a little sad about it. So this year, I'm going to see my friends more often! Especially as I'm moving schools and won't see many of them again.
5. Get a job - sounds obvious for someone who's turning 16 in March, however I'm fed up of having to rely on my family to pay for things for me so I just want to get a job so I can pay for my own things. And also I can pay for some things for my parents!
These are 5 of my main goals for 2016. If I'm honest, there are more, however they're smaller, more individual goals which aren't as major. If that makes sense? I'm not sure. Anyways, what are your goals for this year? Let me know 1 thing you would like to achieve in 2016!